How to Treat Acne with Tremendous Results – 21 Day Sugar Detox
In this article, I will reveal how to treat acne with tremendous result by using a 21 day sugar detox system. Recent studies found that people who had higher intake of sugar and a high glycemic diet (rice, bread amd pasta) had more acne breakouts. Cutting down on sugar and consume a low glycemic diet can result in significant acne improvements.
In addition to fewer acne breakouts, the other benefits of sugar reduction include weight loss, fewer hair loss, drastic reduction of acne causing hormones in your body and the prevention of type II diabetes. By learning how to treat acne with sugar detox, you will benefit more than just clear healthy skin. You will have a healthy body to match.
Table of Contents
|2 Main Contributors to Acne||Links Between Sugar and Acne||Myth Between Diet and Acne|
|How to Treat Acne with Detox Program||Basic 21 Day Sugar Detox Program||Foods to Eat and Avoid|
|Highly Recommended Book||Related Articles||Conclusion|
Two Main Contributors to Acne
Hormones and inflammation are two main contributors to acne. Hormones are responsible for overproduction of sebum and skin cell growth, which can lead to clogged pores. Inflammation causes an eruption inside the blocked pores and creates a breeding ground for acne bacteria. This condition will eventually lead to acne breakouts.
The Links Between Sugar and Acne
Sugar and Hormones
Sugar spikes up your acne causing hormones such as androgens, insulin and insulin growth factor (IGF-1). Androgens are responsible for overactive sebum production and skin cell growth. Both insulin and IGF-1 are triggered by high blood sugar levels. Research Studies show that both insulin and IGF-1 are related to:
- Increase the severity of acne lesion
- Overly active sebum production
- Increase pore size
A shocking fact about sugar is this. Sugar converts into sebum. Anytime you consume food with a high concentration of sugar, you are increasing sebum production and aggravate more acne breakouts.
Sugar and Inflammation
Inflammation is the second main contributor to acne. Many research studies have shown that acne is directly correlated to high level of inflammation. Skin is vulnerable to inflammation when it is depleted of antioxidants. Diet full of saturated fats, omega-6, and processed vegetable oils can also trigger inflammation.
Sugar promotes inflammation. It was illustrated in the study from American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. The study showed that drinking 1 to 2 cans of soda per day can increase inflammation levels from 87% to 105%.
The Myth Between Diet and Acne
Diet does not cause acne. High glycemic index (GI) foods are the main culprit of acne breakouts. High GI foods are foods that can elevate blood sugar levels quickly. Sugar and refined carbohydrates (white bread, pasta, rice, ice cream, soda, etc) are considered as high glycemic index foods. On the other hand, whole grains and vegetables are labeled as low glycemic foods.
A diet rich in low glycemic index foods can lower blood sugar levels, acne causing hormones, insulin and inflammation. Learning how to treat acne with a low glycemic diet can result in 80% reduction in acne breakouts and a more vibrant healthy looking skin.
Below is a list of basic low and high GI foods:
Low GI Foods
- Oat Bran
- Whole Wheat
- Corn Chips
- Brown Rice
- Chick Peas
- Soy Milk
High GI Foods
- White bread
- Maple syrup
- French fries
- Mashed potatoes
- Ice cream
- Junk Foods
How to Treat Acne – 21 Day Sugar Detox Program
What is 21 Day Sugar Detox?
If you want to learn how to treat acne naturally, how to treat severe acne, how to cure break outs, or even how to treat acne rosacea, then this program will help you greatly. 21 Day Sugar Detox is a powerful diet solution that help stop sugar craving, lower acne causing hormones, reduce insulin spikes and stop acne inflammation.
Besides the benefit of acne reduction, other health improvements include:
- Reduction in hair loss
- Significant weight loss
- Reduced energy spikes and dips throughout the day
- Reduced fatigue, lethargy, depression and anxiety
- Reduced brain fog and cloudy thinking
- Reduced intense hunger craving
- Clearer skin
- Reduction in pore size
- Prevent the onset of diabetes
How Does 21 Day Sugar Detox Work?
Basic 21 Day Sugar Detox Program
Instructions for the next 21 days
- Remove all sugar and high GI foods from your diet
- Eliminate foods from the “foods to avoid” (hight GI) list above
- Consume foods on the “good foods” (low GI) list above
Symptoms you will encounter during the 21 days
At first, your craving for sugar will become more pronounced. It is perfectly normal. It usually takes 3 to 4 days to get over the craving, and you will get use to it. This is probably the toughest part of the program, but it is definitely worth it. You will experience common positive and negative symptoms when your body starting to adjust. They are:
- Your energy will go up tremendously
- Notable improvement in your skin appearance (less dull)
- Your pimples become less inflamed
- You will see a small drop in your weight
- Better Sleep
- Elevated mood/less depression
- Lethargic/low energy
- Sporadic sleep
- More emotionally sensitive
Entire 21 Day Sugar Detox Program
I only covered the basic of the 21 Day Sugar Detox Program in this article. The entire program is too much for one page. If you want to check out the entire program, you can visit the official website for 21 Day Sugar Detox by click the red button below.
There are many more topics on how to treat acne that you can find in my acne treatment article section or you can read them below.
1. Best Acne Treatment – 3 Tiered Anti-Acne Prevention Program – This is a beginner anti acne program that utilizes powerful anti-inflammatory foods, potent supplements, and powerful topical treatments to destroy acne. Improvements can be seen in 3 days.
2. How to Clear Acne Fast – 4 Secrets Revealed – This is an extensive article on acne prevention. You get step-by-step information on how to stop acne causing hormones and acne toxins. 4 potent skin care ingredients illustrate how to treat acne overnight with positive results.
3. How to Get Rid of Acne Fast – 3 Must Know Tips from My Doctor – Inflammation is a major contributor to acne. Learn 4 ways to stop acne inflammation. Learn 3 simple yoga poses to lower acne hormones and prevent acne breakouts.
Conclusion on How to Treat Acne with Sugar Detox
Your body will be going through a major cleansing phase during these 21 days. You will be able to function at a peak level after the detox. Glowing healthy skin with a drastic reduction in acne is a guarantee if you follow this program.
If you need help regarding the 21 day sugar detox, you can go to my Contact Me. You can send me your email there.
Learning how to treat acne is about eliminating the main cause of acne, and that is “sugar”.