How to get Clear Skin fast – 6 TIPS to Flawless Acne Free Skin
Learning how to get clear skin fast is one of the best assets anyone can have. Everyone wants to have flawless skin all year round, not just during special occasions.
Here, I will show you 6 effective solutions to get rid of acne. You will learn the best way to zap a zit, how to prevent acne breakouts, and how to maintain a clear complexion all year round.
With this valuable information, you will be able to tackle any skin problems with confidence. Without further ado, here is my most up to date information on how to get clear skin fast.
Table of Contents
How to get Clear Skin Fast by Knowing Your Skin Type?
What is Your Skin Type
What is your skin type? Do you have dry skin? Is it oily? Is it a combination of oily and dry skin? Is it normal or sensitive? Different skin type reacts differently to skin care products. Knowing your skin type will help determine what works best to achieve a clear healthy skin. Below are 5 very simple guidelines for your skin type:
If you have oily skin, your skin will appear shiny and have large pores. Oily skin is prone to blackheads and whiteheads. If you are suffering from oily skin, I highly suggest the use of an oil free face wash. Salicyclic Acid is also recommended for your treatment. You should look for non-comedogenic products. Exposed Skin Care is highly preferred for people with oily acne prone skin.
Dry skin tends to feel tight. People with dry skin are prone to develop wrinkles, and have dull rough complexion. If you are suffering from dry skin, it is best to use a gentile cleanser that will not strip your skin’s natural oils. You should never scrub your face while bathing. Moisturizing cream is definitely a must.
With normal skin, your pores are barely visible. You will have radiant complexion and very few imperfections. A gentle skin cleanser is highly recommended.
Combination skin is associated with overly dilated pores, blackheads and shiny skin. With combination skin, you are prone to have an oily t-zone (forehead and the nose area). A gentle non-comedogenic skin cleanser is highly approved. Salicyclic Acid is also recommended for your treatment.
Sensitive skin has very fine pores. Skin is very delicate and becomes irritated and inflamed easily. Allergic reaction with itchy rashes is very common. Hypoallergenic skin care products are a must for people with sensitive skin. ZENMED Skin Care is highly recommended for sensitive skin.
Inflammatory Acne or Hormonal Acne
What kind of acne are you suffering from? Do you have inflammatory acne or hormonal acne? There are many acne treatment options available today. If you want to learn how to get clear skin, you must know what type of acne you have. This will help you choose the best acne treatment products for your symptom.
Inflammatory acne occurs when skin bacteria produce irritating substances that break into the skin surrounding the follicle. Inflammatory acne is associated with small pus-filled pimples, papules, nodules, and cysts. Inflammatory acne responses best with topical acne treatment. Look for products with Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicyclic Acid, or Alpha Hydroxy Acid in them.
Fluctuation of hormones contributes hormonal acne. Teenagers and women in their periods/pregnancy tend to break out with hormonal acne. Hormones cause our oil glands to enlarge and produce an excessive amount of oil. This creates acne breakout. Hormonal acne can usually be seen around the forehead, nose, chin, neck, back, shoulders, and chest. Both topical and hormonal balancing treatments are required to treat hormonal acne. Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicyclic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy Acid are recommended for topical treatment. A clear skin diet and supplements focus on balancing your hormones are also preferred. You can read more about hormonal acne treatment by reading my “How to Clear Acne Fast” Article.
Important Acne Skin Care Routines
Choosing the correct skin care products is not enough to achieve a flawless complexion. There are important routines that you must follow in order to avoid further skin irritation, acne breakout, and premature aging. They are as follows:
- Use Salicylic Acid to open up your pores.
- Use Benzoyl Peroxide (5 to 10%) for your acne spot treatment
- Clean your face twice a day
- Always use non-comedogenic makeup and moisturizer
- Use an oil free moisturizer with an SPF 15 or higher
- Avoid touching your face to prevent infection
- Remove all makeup before sleeping
- Change your pillowcase every week
- Avoid resting your face on the telephone
How to Get Clear Skin Fast – Acne Ingredients to Avoid
There are many ingredients in your skin care products that can make you break out horribly. You might even get clear skin in a week if you remove these harmful ingredients from your daily skin care regimen. They are as follows:
- Mineral oil, safflower oil, and peanut oil
- Artificial fragrance and colors
- S.D. alcohol
How to Make Skin Clear by Treating Your Acne
Based on numerous researches, people with clear skin are considered to be more healthy and attractive. In order to have clearer skin, you must know how to treat your acne correctly and prevent scarring. In this section, I will show you how to get clear skin fast by utilizing a few proven procedures. Enjoy!
How to Zap a Zit Fast
The best way to zap a zit is to prevent it the first place. But if you can’t wait or have a major date, then look for a product that contains Benzoyl Peroxide. Benzoyl Peroxide has potent drying, exfoliating, and antibacterial effects on acne. To zap a zit fast, you first combine one-quarter teaspoon of table salt with one cup of lukewarm water. You then apply the salt solution to the pimple for one minute. The salt solution will minimize redness and swelling. You should then apply Benzoyl Peroxide (2 to 3 times a day is preferred). If your pimple is cystic, a warm compress for several minutes, several times a day is recommended.
How to Squeeze Your Pimple Correctly
Most dermatologists are against picking your pimples. Squeezing pimples can lead to scarring if you do it incorrectly. If you must squeeze your pimple, you should do it in the most hygienic way. Follow the routines below to learn how to get clear skin fast without scarring:
- Always use a comedone extractor
- Always disinfect both pimple and the extractor by using rubbing alcohol
- Gently press down on the pimple with the comedone extractor
- Never squeeze a pimple with your fingers, which can cause further infection by driving the pus deeper into the skin
You can order many different comedone extractors on Amazon.com.
Skin Care Regimens on How to Get Skin Healthy
Other things can contribute to a less than perfect complexion, besides acne. A combination of healthy skin and acne free complexion contributes to a flawless complexion. In this section, I will reveal 9 rules on how to get clear skin fast by optimizing your skin health. Follow these rules, and you will have healthy radiant skin all year round.
- Use a sunscreen that guards against UVA and UVB rays when you go outside.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes the skin to age prematurely. Skin looks sallow and unattractive from smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates the skin and causes premature skin aging.
- Lower your stress. Stress contributes to premature aging and hormonal fluctuation. This leads to acne breakout.
- Drink at least 8 ounces of water a day.
- Get enough sleep. Sleeping helps our body to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Exercise regularly to release stress. I highly recommend doing yoga. You can read about yoga on my “Get Rid of Acne Fast” Article.
- Do not take long hot showers. Hot showers can dehydrate and irritate your skin. Take short warm showers instead.
Highly Recommended Acne Skin Care Kit
Exposed Skin Care is strictly designed for anyone who is suffering from skin blemishes. It is made for all skin type and was originally available to private dermatologist offices only. The main purpose of Exposed Skin Care is to treat and prevent acne while minimize irritation and premature aging.
Many users reported significant improvements in their complexion after 3 weeks. Long term users have achieved over 90% reduction in acne after 4 months and swear by it.
Backed by a one year money back guarantee, Exposed is a top quality product for sure. You can visit the Official Exposed Skin Care Website by clicking the link below .
For IN-DEPTH Reviews on “Exposed Acne Treatment Kit” , Please Read
Related Articles – Advanced Topics
The topic of how to get clear skin is vast. I can only cover a small percentage in one article. You can locate all the hot topics on my acne treatment article section. Topics including hormonal balance, skin detoxification, acne prevention, etc are covered below.
1. How to Clear Acne Fast – Guide to Hormonal Balance and Skin Detox – Learn how to prevent acne breakouts by balancing your acne hormones and detoxifying your acne toxins. Read my extensive coverage on harmful and beneficial foods for your skin health.
2. Best Acne Treatment – 3 Tiered Acne Prevention Program – Free Natural 3 day anti-acne diet program to boost your acne treatment results tremendously. Program includes a step-by-step supplement plan to help eradicate acne bacteria. 3 most advanced pimple clearing ingredients revealed.
3. What Causes Acne – Latest Update for 2013 – Get the latest information on what causes acne breakouts. Understand the direct and indirect causes of acne. Learn 2 simple solutions to help minimize acne now.
4. How to Get Rid of Acne Fast – 3 Top Tips from My Doctor – Are you tired of ineffective products? Learn 3 tips that will help lower your acne breakouts. Topics include 1) How to Stop Acne Inflammation 2) Food Allergy and Acne 3) The Yoga Remedies.
Conclusion on How to Get Clear Skin Fast
Anyway, I really hope you enjoy my latest proven methods on how to get clear skin fast, and I hope it will serve you well.